The Neato D800 comes with the signature Neato quality and D-shape you've come to expect from our robot vacuums. Using LaserSmart navigation, the Neato D800 cleans with precision, even in the dark like those hard-to-reach places under furniture. The choice is clear—Neato cleans your home when you want, how you want, and reaches where round robots can't.
- You've got us in your corner. With the D-shape design, Neato robot vacuums reach dirt where round robots can't—in corners and along walls. Neato's D-shape combines with LaserSmart technology to map, navigate and clean your home with precision, even in the dark (and under furniture).
- Big brush and dirt bin. Huge difference. Clean with a Spiral Combo Brush that’s up to 70% bigger than those round robots. It’s effective on any surface—hardwood, carpet or tile—so it’s great for any home. Neato’s extra large dirt bin at 0.7 liters means less frequent emptying.
- A boost for bigger jobs. The Neato D800 has up to 90 minutes of runtime, but if your robot needs more power to finish a long cleaning run, your robot can Auto-recharge & resume to finish the job with the Quick Boost feature.
- Trap allergens. Breathe freely. Your robot sucks up a lot of dust and debris. The high-performance filter is designed to trap the stuff that makes us sneeze and itch, capturing up to 99% of allergens.
- Convenience in the palm of your hand. Control your robot remotely through the MyNeato app. Schedule cleaning with Routines and create No-Go Zones to define areas to avoid (like a child's play area or pet food bowls).
- Switch between Eco and Turbo mode. For those extra tough areas, just shift into Turbo mode for a deep, thorough clean with extra pickup. It increases suction and speeds up the Spiral Combo Brush, getting into every last crack and crevice.
* Product software features may be added and/or subject to change in the course of continuous product improvement. Certain features shown may not be available at time of purchase & will be delivered directly to your app and/or robot vacuum when available. * Tested in internal labs